ABA Hosts 2nd Annual “Harvest Happenings”
October 24th from 3-7 pm!
The Alton Business Association is happy to host the 2nd Annual “Harvest Happenings” on October 24th from 3 -7 pm in downtown Alton!
The ABA has partnered with area businesses, organizations, and individuals to organize and plan a “FREE” family-friendly event for our community. We are a non-profit organization committed to keeping our community and business thriving! While keeping with safety guidelines, this event will be set up to promote social distancing and sanitization stations will be on site.
Event Highlights Include:
FOOD TRUCK VENDORS
- Baked, Brewed & Organically Moo’ed
- Dueling Chefs Smoke-n-Grille
- Crescent City Kitchen
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Scavenger Hunt hosted at Joyful Footsteps Preschool
- Pumpkin Carving Contest (on display at Town Hall) hosted by Catchpenny
- Guess the Weight of the ABA “Great Pumpkin” (vote online and day of the event)
- Fall Business Decorating Contest -hosted by the ABA (on-going virtual event)
- Fall Décor Tour – hosted by Inspiration for Organization (on-going virtual event)
- Spin to Win/Raffle sponsored by Buonopane & Son Construction
- Lollipop Ghost Hunt by Terra Appraisal Services
- Coloring Contest, stop by the police department to pick up your festive shaped crayons/coloring sheet and return to Alton Police Department or ACS by 10/30.
- Movie in the Park by Alton Excavation & Tri-Town Democrats
- Kids Crafts- sponsored by Lora Piatti/Cohen Closing & Title, LLC
- Witch Hat Ring Toss & Kid Games -sponsored by Jen Azarra/Maxfield Realty
- Free Popcorn & Kid Games -sponsored by Re/Max By the Lake
- Music, Raffles & More hosted at the ABA Main Event Table (in front of Town Hall)
- The “Great Pumpkin” -sponsored by the ABA (on display at 5 Monument Square)
- Haunted Town Hall Bench sponsored by George Murphy LLC (great photo op station)
- B&M Park Railroad Station (exterior porch displays) sponsored by the ABA
- Scarecrow Spree Display -sponsored by Town of Alton Parks & Rec (on display throughout town)
A Huge Thank You!
A huge THANK YOU to ABA Board of Directors, Sunflower Gardens, Aubuchon and Alton True Value & Country Supply for donating plants, corn stalks, and time to help set up our town giant pumpkin. And huge props to Alton resident, Stephen Ellis for growing the giant pumpkin!
For more information or if you’re interested in being a volunteer or sponsor for this event, please visit our Facebook event page, https://fb.me/e/3x1hkLue3 or email us at email@example.com
Support Our Mission
The ABA is a non-profit local association that is comprised of business members from Alton and surrounding town communities. Our MISSION is to promote the commercial interests and welfare of the Alton community. We gladly accept and appreciate DONATIONS at any time to support the numerous events, fundraisers and donations to charities our association provides!