ABA Hosts 3rd Annual “Alton Harvest Happenings”
October 16, 2021 from 4-7 pm!
The Alton Business Association is happy to host the
3rd Annual “Harvest Happenings”
October 16th from 4 -7 pm
at B&M Railroad Park in downtown Alton!
The ABA has partnered with area businesses, organizations, and individuals to organize and plan a “FREE” family-friendly event for our community. We are a non-profit organization committed to keeping our community and business thriving!
Event Highlights Include:
HARVEST MARKET – with food truck & tents and market vendors
- The Fox and Crow Farm
- The Funky Gringo, LLC
- The Garlic Shed
- Jen Azzara – Maxfield Real Estate
- “Know & Glow” – Christy Painchaud, LLC
- Our list is updating daily, so stay tuned!
- Pumpkin Carving Contest (on display at Town Hall) hosted by Catchpenny
- Guess the Weight of the ABA “Great Pumpkin” (vote online and day of the event)
- “Kids Craft Stop” at Loon Cove Station
- Lollipop Ghost Hunt by Terra Appraisal Services
- Costume Contest
- Cornhole Contest
- Follow the glowing light path to Warm Apple Cider at Ginny Douglas Park/Gazebo
- Turkey Raffle, hosted by The Alton Rotary
- Music, Raffles & More hosted at the ABA Main Event Table
HARVEST FAIR – (where famers and artists are invited to submit their biggest/best/most unique produce, prize, print or product for public viewing!)
- Sponsored by Jen Azzara with Maxfield Real Estate
- List of display participants and details coming soon!
- The “Great Pumpkin” -sponsored by the ABA (on display at 5 Monument Square)
- Fall Business Decorating Contest -hosted by the ABA (on-going virtual event)
- Town Hall, Ginny Douglas Park & B&M Park Railroad Station
- Town Alton Parks & Recreation Spectacular Scarecrow Spree (from 10/1-11/1). Post your “scary crow” pics on the P&R Facebook Event Page and be sure to check out all the amazing displays from P&R around town!
Thank You for Joining Us for this COMMUNITY Fall Fun Event!
Support Our Mission
The ABA is a non-profit local association that is comprised of business members from Alton and surrounding town communities. Our MISSION is to promote the commercial interests and welfare of the Alton community. We gladly accept and appreciate DONATIONS at any time to support the numerous events, fundraisers and donations to charities our association provides!