ABA Hosts 3rd Annual “Alton Harvest Happenings”
October 16, 2021 from 4-7 pm!
The Alton Business Association is happy to host the
3rd Annual “Harvest Happenings”
October 16th from 4 -7 pm
at B&M Railroad Park in downtown Alton!
The ABA has partnered with area businesses, organizations, and individuals to organize and plan a “FREE” family-friendly event for our community. We are a non-profit organization committed to keeping our community and business thriving!
on Event Highlights Include:
HARVEST MARKET – with food truck & tents and market vendors
- Alton Garden Club
- Alton Gilman Library
- Alton Police Department -Officer Johnson and K-9 Timber
- Alton Fire Department
- Arbonne Independent Consultant -Lee Briggs
- Catchpenny Pop Up Shop
- Cuddly Creations- Mobile Stuffed Animal Factory. Adopt a Harvest Friend (Wolf or Owl), free while supplies last
- Dale Cheney, handmade felt ornaments
- The Fox and Crow Farm
- The Funky Gringo, LLC
- The Garlic Shed
- ImaJenAtion Photography -Our Event Photographer
- Jamie Hussey -handmade birdhouses
- Jen Azzara – Maxfield Real Estate
- “Know & Glow” – Christy Painchaud, LLC
- Moore Farm -Cider Donuts
- Peaks Shave Ice and International Eats – Featuring international foods and handcrafted shave ice and fried dough using local ingredients.
- Scovill Family Restaurant -Serving up their award winning chili and apple crisp
- Shibley’s at the Pier-Serving up their famous “Cajun Chicken Corn Chowder”
- Synergistic Bodywork -Massage Therapy Table
- United States Veterans Motorcycle Club New Hampshire (US Veterans MCNH)
- Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant Ashley Rose
- See event flyer on day of the event for most up to date vendor list!
- Featured Musician, Alec Taliaferro (Thomas) -specializing in folk/country covers
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest (on display at B&M Railroad Park) hosted by Catchpenny
- Guess the Amount of “Great Gourds Display” (vote online and day of the event) -) Sponsored by Alton Excavation
- “Kids Craft Stop” at Loon Cove Station -Sponsored by Christy Painchaud, LLC
- Lollipop Ghost Hunt -Sponsored by Terra Appraisal Services
- Caricature Artist, Erica Golter –Have a Cartoon You (free)!
- Children’s Paint a Pumpkin (free) and Vintage Tractor Display sponsored by US Veterans MCNH
- Costume Contest -Sponsored by Catchpenny
- Cornhole, kids games & more…
- Follow the glowing light path to Warm Apple Cider at Ginny Douglas Park/Gazebo
- Turkey Raffle, hosted by The Alton Rotary
- Rolling Video Games + VRcade, LLC- Sponsored by Christine O’Brien Real Estate
- Raffles & More hosted at the ABA Main Event Table
HARVEST FAIR – (where famers and artists are invited to submit their biggest/best/most unique produce, prize, print or product for public viewing!)
- Sponsored by Jen Azzara with Maxfield Real Estate
- List of display participants and details coming soon!
- The “Great Gourds Display” -sponsored by the ABA (on display at 5 Monument Square)
- Fall Business Decorating Contest -hosted by the ABA (on-going virtual event)
- Town Hall, Ginny Douglas Park & B&M Park Railroad Station
- Town Alton Parks & Recreation Spectacular Scarecrow Spree (from 10/1-11/1). Post your “scary crow” pics on the P&R Facebook Event Page and be sure to check out all the amazing displays from P&R around town!
Thank You for Joining Us for this COMMUNITY Fall Fun Event!
Support Our Mission
The ABA is a non-profit local association that is comprised of business members from Alton and surrounding town communities. Our MISSION is to promote the commercial interests and welfare of the Alton community. We gladly accept and appreciate DONATIONS at any time to support the numerous events, fundraisers and donations to charities our association provides!